- Already in 12 month clothing at 6 months!
- Has taken 3 round trip air flights (2 dom., 1 int)
- Five States: Has traveled in Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Illinois
- 4ish Countries: U.S.A., Israel, Palestinian Territories, and Turkey
- Has the best smile and the CUTEST laugh EVER
- Loves being held by new friends and family
- Got his first cold and continued congestion this month. :(
- Still doesn't love sleep. Wakes 3+ times (usually +) a night and naps are one big battlefield unless he's in the carrier on my back, then he's OUT.
- A passionate child; whether fussing, thinking seriously, laughing, playing - he's ALL in.
- Bath time, petting/laughing at Reyah, nursing, and finding Dad are his favorite things.
- He often sings himself to sleep, talking, lulling, OUT. Hilarious.
You had a big 6th month of life!
We celebrated our first New Year's with you, meeting some of our dearest life friends as we did. Your dad went on his first overnight (3ish day) trip without you, which was very sad. Especially because he came home in time to go down with the flu and couldn't hold you for another week. Your Great-Uncle, your Pop's brother, was killed in a car wreck this month as well. His sudden death brought the family all together as we remembered yet again how fleeting life can be, and how important it is to live life to the fullest, loving everyone you encounter as well as possible. We got to learn a lot from your Pop about his hometown, and his family. It was a sad time, but very special. We got on a plane to Chicago the day you turned 6 months old to hear Dad speak at a seminar on the land of the Bible - very cool! Your cousin Caleb was born this month as well!
We are so thankful for you and fall more in love with you every day. You're our favorite travel buddy. You bring so much happiness to so many with your laugh, smile, and all out living. May the Holy Spirit continue to overwhelm your life, growing you up full of Jesus Love and Compassion for this world. You already live up to the Sh'ma in your name so well - love God, love people. We are so much better for loving you. Can't wait to see what each new day with you holds.